Delivery regions: Cape Town | Gauteng | KZN | rest of Africa
As a result of growth in the demand for high quality Executive Development programmes offered by USB-ED, a public company working closely with the University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB), we are in a position to expand our pool of Subject Matter Experts in various fields, such as
Economics, Commercial Negotiation etc.
USB-ED Faculty are responsible for:
- High-level facilitation of management- and leadership-related programmes.
- Delivering a module, usually over the course of a day, which provides a sound theoretical background with specific application to the 'world-of-work' whilst incorporating the principles of Action Learning and andragogy (adult learning).
- A relevant Masters' Degree in the broad field of Business (related to areas of expertise)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the facilitation of learning interventions
- A minimum of 5 years' business and/or consulting experience
- The ability to conduct applied research and to write short articles or other publications for USB-ED (see www.usb-ed.com/WatchreadListen/ )
- An excellent command of English as a medium of instruction
Your application, comprising of a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and a completed 'Prospective USB-ED Faculty Application Form', should be emailed to Mr Joseph Kulutu at
Please download the application form here: