Discover how the Biomatrix Organisation Transformation Programme can improve the coordination, performance, sustainability and learning of your organisation in a complex and rapidly changing world in this one-day workshop.
While we seem to be advancing rapidly in innovation and technology, it is alarming that the same problems and themes repeat themselves over and over, and organisations seem unable to change effectively with the complexity arising from a rapidly changing business environment in a globally interconnected world.
To cope with the increasing complexity, leaders and policy makers tend to embark on an ever-increasing number of change interventions. Typically these involve doing more of the same or making partial changes through more consultants, policies and programmes that do not fit together into a coherent whole. The result is not only ineffective change, but, more seriously, an increase in complexity and disorder.
Learn why the majority of interventions fail and how we can begin redesigning an ideal future which is both rewarding and sustainable.
- Executive managers from business organisations
- Senior managers from the public, private and NGO sectors concerned with organisation development and transformation
- Heads of corporate academies who want to use management education as a tool to initiate transformative change in their organisation
- Experienced management consultants who are disillusioned with partial interventions and are willing to embrace a comprehensive systems approach to organisational management, development and transformation
What does it cover
- Discussion of the typical, complex problems faced by information age organisations, their causes, and the failures and limitations of traditional organisational change interventions and change management approaches
- The methodology and change management approach embedded in the Biomatrix Organisation Transformation Programme, and its outcome and benefit for the client organisation, including the dissolving of complex organisational problems and the functioning of a learning organisationthat can respond creatively and coherently to an ever-changing business environment
- Practical application of these programmes within private and public sector organisations
About Dr Elisabeth Dostal
Elisabeth Dostal is a leading systems thinker who co-developed
Biomatrix Systems Theory. As a leading systemic management consultant
and educator, she has done much research and gained considerable
experience on the nature and causes of (un)sustainable business and
organisation development and the role of different types of change
interventions in it. Dr Dostal has applied this knowledge in the context
of management consulting in the private, public and NGO sectors over
many years. She has also taught in several South African and European
MBA programmes, published in scientific journals and is the author of
two books. She is the founder of BiomatrixWeb, an organisation concerned
with delivering the Biomatrix Transformation Programmes.
Please note: In order to keep the structure and content of this programme relevant it is subject to change.